EGCG Extract in Green Tea (Epigallocatechin Gallate) 10~99% HPLC
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed, OEM Services Provide|
|Productivity:||30 Ton per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30 Ton per Month|
|Certificate:||HACCP,NSF c-GMP,ISO, Halal, Kosher|
Model No.: G003.S70200
Function: Blood System Agents, Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents, Hormones and Regulation of Endocrine Function of Drug
Certification: FDA, SGS, GMP
Grade Standard: Food Grade
Type: Chemical Reagent
Volatile: Not Volatile
Source: Paprika Oleoresin, Green Tea
Appearance: Fine Red Powder
Latin Name: Paprika Oleoresin
Specfication: See Details
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), also known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate, is the ester of epigallocatechin and gallic acid, and is a type of catechin. EGCG, the most abundant catechin in tea, is a polyphenol under basic research for its potential to affect human health and disease. EGCG is used in many dietary supplements.
Basic Information of Green Tea Extract EGCG
- Product Name: Green Tea Extract
- Botanical Name: Thea viridis
- Part Used: Leaf
- Active Ingredient: Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) etc
- Tea polyphenol 40%-98% HPLC/UV
- Egcg 40%-98% HPLC/UV
- Catechin 75%-98% HPLC/UV
- Instant tea powder TLC/not
- Test Mothod: HPLC
- Standard: GMP,Kosher,HALAL,ISO9001,HACCP.
A green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its derivatives are sometimes used as dietary supplements and in alternative medicine. EGCG is found in high content in the dried leaves of white tea (4245 mg per 100 g), green tea (7380 mg per 100 g) and, in smaller quantities, black tea. During black tea production, the catechins are mostly converted to theaflavins and thearubigins. via polyphenol oxidases.
The cardinal antioxidative ingredient in the green tea extract is green tea catechins (GTC), which comprise four major epicatechin derivatives; namely, epicatechin (EC), epigallocatechin (EGC), epicatechin gallate (ECG), and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Of which, EGCG accounts for more than 40% of the total content.
Other components include three kinds of flavonoids, known as kaempferol, quercetin, and myricetin. A remarkably higher content of myricetin is detected in tea and its extracts than in many other plants, and this high concentration of myricetin may have some implications with the bioactivity of tea and its extracts.
Caffeine may be excluded in green tea extracts in order to avoid side-effects; caffeine-free green tea extract supplements are now available.
- Reduce kidney stones
- Treat high blood pressure
- Relieve pain in rheumatoid arthritis
- Help in kidney and urinary disorders
- Body and skin care products
- Food additives
- Dietary supplement
- Traditional medicine
Don't miss your chance to:
- Get Free Sample
- Enjoy All-inclusive packages include TDS,COA, MOP, MSDS etc.
- Source the latest innovative products
- Unconditional refund if unqualified
- Keep up to date with the latest trends
- Test and analyze your ingredients free of charge
Includes free entry to our trade show
About Us Send Inquiry Now
Organic Herb Inc.(OHI) is a developer, manufacturer , exporter and primary supplier of plant extracts, nutraceutical ingredients, effective components of chinese herbs and related products to the pharmaceuticals, beverage , health food and cosmetics industries.
OHI adopts[ 100+quality system" ,confidently and proudly stands behind each and every product that we sell, and we pledge that we will always uphold the highest standards of safety for our customers around the world. passion, integrity, quality and innovation, the OHI hallmark and ethos you'll enjoy when you specify our product.
With the philosophy of[ bring nature to better life ", OHI has established a long-term friendly and cooperative relations with the most prestigious universities and private research institutions at home and abroad., also a reliable partner for chromadex inc, galena química e farmacêutica ltda, suntory ltd, naturex inc , unigen inc. ohi controls all the stages of manufacturing process, we vouch for the quality of our products for our customers, with the certification of c-GMP(nsf) ,ISO9001(CQC), Kosher, Halal, etc.
OHI `s global product portfolio spans more than few hundred advanced products covering resveratrol , bilberry extract, luohanguo eExtract, acai berry extract, baobab extract , feverfew extract 0.8% parthenolide, ginger extract 20% gingerols, milk thistle extract, tribulus terrestris extract, ginseng extract, red clover extract etc.
- Company Name: Organic Herb Inc.
- Representative: Liu Xirong
- Product/Service: Plant Extracts , Herbal Extracts , Natural Sweeteners , Natural Colors , Juice Powder , Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: A101, 1st building, 188# Huanbao Rd.
- Contact Person: Mr. Ellison Lau
- Tel: 86-731-82739230
Premium Related Products